Infertility Sucks!

Thursday, March 16, 2006

The middle...

Well, here goes nothing. I am a 33 year old, totally healthy woman with an incredible husband who has now been trying for three years to get pregnant. I know that there are so many more women out there in this same place --- and it pretty much sucks. I have decided that, even though it is not where I want to be, it is what it is. I can't get too stuck in the sadness and confusion of it all or I won't be able to enjoy what I do have -- an awesome husband, amazing friends and family, a job I love, two adorable "fur babies" and let's face it, everything except a baby. I am not at the beginning of this and don't know where the end will be...but here I am...stuck in the middle of this place so many like me call infertility....and it sucks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Madhypnotist said...

youre not alone...
hang in there....

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home